OPEN POSITION POSTING
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – EXPERIENCED
Dave Droegkamp Heating Inc., a well-established, respected family owned and operated heating, air conditioning and sheet metal company located in Hartland Wisconsin, is seeking qualified applicants to fill this position opening.
Job Function: This position is a technical trade’s position requiring integral knowledge of HVAC products, equipment, controls and systems including residential and limited light commercial forced air, hydronic heating, mini-split systems and system accessories. Position includes maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing these systems with the ability to independently and professionally interact directly with a wide variety of customers, builders, and other contractors.
Dave Droegkamp Heating is an established name in the heating and cooling business. The company was founded in 1982 in Dousman, Wis., where Dave purchased a former sheet metal shop from Rich Herr. Dave’s focus on serving his customers with the best products and true “old-school” craftsmanship helped him build a reputation for delivering the area’s highest quality installations.
Between 1983 and 1985, Dave’s sons John, Kris, and Scott, who all worked in the HVAC industry, followed their father and began working at Dave Droegkamp Heating. By 1986, thanks to hard work and a strong residential new construction housing market, Dave Droegkamp Heating had outgrown its original location, and Dave built a new shop on Norton Drive in Hartland, where the company resides today.
- Proven HVAC technical knowledge, experience and related work history.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, diagnostic, trouble shooting and related mechanical skills.
- Have and maintain proper required certifications for servicing various product types.
- Have, project and maintain excellent customer relations skills, as well as a professional business and pro-company image at all times.
- Able to work effectively within a team and customer service environment.
- Have and retain a valid driver’s license & acceptable driving record.
- Able to pass and maintain an acceptable background and criminal record check to not hinder company flexibility.
- Assist in training and development of other apprentice level service technicians.
- Able to meet and maintain position availability, productivity, accuracy, quality and deadline requirements.
Competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please send or e-mail completed application, resume and wage history/requirements, in confidence, to:
Duane LeBlanc – General Manager
Dave Droegkamp Heating Inc.
540 Norton Drive
Hartland, WI 53029